SmartLab Intelligent XRD for Electronics
Quick Demo Video
CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Raw material identification (RMID) of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic ingredients
Verification of trial materials, chemical, solvents and cell culture media
Authentication of finished products and anti-counterfeit prevention
"We use Progeny at every point in our manufacturing."
"Another thing I like about Progeny is the software as it relates to data integrity, ALCOA and those type of principals that you’re operating under a GMP environment.”
“I came at this with very little analytical background…and I found the instrument really easy to use…”
"The fact that we can continue to add new materials to the library is a huge benefit and the device is now also being used to establish ID methods in new product ingredients."
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- 24/7 PHONE SUPPORT
- IQ/OQ/PQ PROGRAM
- SOP DEVELOPMENT
MADE IN THE USA
FOCUSED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Cutting Edge Technology
Features & Benefits
- Optimum data quality when the choice of high power 9 kW PhotonMax source for the analysis of the ultra thin-films
- Advanced analysis plugins and patented user guide software of the optics component exchanges for the analysis of X-ray reflectivity (XRR) analysis, High-resolution XRD (HRXRD), Pole figure, and Reciprocal Space mapping (RSM).
- Seamless measurement from sample alignment to the high-resolution XRD and high-speed RSM with slit-analyzer switching unit, "HyRES220", "HyRES400"
- Ultra-fast measurement of RSM
- Rapid measurement of wide-range reciprocal space map and pole figure with large area detector, "HyPix-3000".
- Dedicated camera, "XTOP" is available for X-ray topography on the SmartLab system.
- Multiple sample stages to suit applications
- Heating stages
- 4-inch full map stage
- 6-inch full map stage
- 2D reflection stage for GI SAXS/WAXS
WHO WE ARE
Electronics have the power to change the world for the better, but before they can ever do that, they need to be proven safe and trustworthy. Here at Rigaku, we strive to make this a reality as the leading global scientific analytical instrumentation company specializing in X-ray and thermal analysis, and Raman spectroscopy.
To contribute to the enhancement of humanity through scientific and technological development.
Value our customers, value our people, and value our technology
1 - FREE CONSULTATION
2 - GET A DEMO
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- FAST FACTS
- WHITE PAPERS
- CASE STUDIES